While Holy Cross Episcopal Church has been around for over a hundred years, the buildings have changed over time. New additions built, new buildings completed and interior changes made. The Chapel dates back to 1903 and a part of it is still in use today. In 1952 the newer (and larger) Church was constructed.The new Parish Hall, offices, classrooms and the rest of the buildings were constructed in 1968.
Below is a video/slide show of the history of our buildings over the years. Please take a few moments to view it to learn more.